SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
01No posts yet
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Language Scripts
Whispers of the Unknown (OOC)

[Pinned] Language Scripts

If anyone is interested...Instructions:- Just copy the text into a notepad, and call it whatever you like. I call my Khitan one khit (for example) and put it in my AoC>Script folder. As a note, these must all be on one line, so if they don't wo...
Small Jariana 3y
Jariana2288Member avatar small Jiahuo 2y

[Pinned] AoC Combat Mechanics

This is a repost from here which is apparently a repost from a different forum. I've found parts of this incredibly useful in trying to understand how AoC's combat works, and thought that posting it here may be useful. I have a bit of commentary ...
Small Jariana 3y
Jariana31470Small Jariana 3y

Tough Break Here

Hi everyone. Thought I'd share some of what's kept me out of the game, and why I'll be staying away for the moment for the most part.Earlier this month I had to deal with a police investigation searching my home for drugs. They overturned everythi...
Member avatar small Jiahuo 2y
Jiahuo4534Small Titus Typhorius 2y

Bloody Technical Issues

As stated in the shoutbox, I am having SERIOUS technical issues. AS of yesterday, Windows 10 is refusing to open the AoC launcher saying "Windows is unable to access the device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions."I've tri...
Member avatar small Xeryk 2y
Xeryk2271Member avatar small Xeryk 2y

Away on a Voyage

Hey folks, I'll be away on a horseback trek into the northern rockies until Sept 4th. Then I'll be on the road a bunch but will log in for some RP!Until then,
Small Snowbraid 2y
Snowbraid5660Member avatar small Xeryk 2y

Conan

http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks13/1303751h.htmlIt's all here.
Jiahuo0315Member avatar small Jiahuo 2y

Link to Rafine's UI

https://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?188296-Default-UI-EnhancedRafine recommended this to me. I use it. It's nice.
Jiahuo2376Small Rafine 2y

Gathering of Guilds

Hey guys, I'm hoping to do a gathering of RP players and guilds either this Saturday or the next, in the Tarantia Noble District. We're going to be discussing the current state of RP, RP guilds, and what can be done to improve things. Just thought...
Member avatar small Jiahuo 3y
Jiahuo2322Member avatar small Jiahuo 3y

Who Be Alive?

Just thought I'd post and see how undead the RPers are in this world. I'm Jiahuo, formerly of the Fallen, a name you might know. My other main is Doranach, formerly named Acheus, also formerly of the Fallen, but also formerly of Sahada Berjara, br...
Member avatar small Jiahuo 3y
Jiahuo0150Member avatar small Jiahuo 3y

Description Scripts

Details on writing AoC scripts are sketchy at best or downright confusing at worst - if you can find anything in the first place: there just isn't a whole lot of substance in any one place.That said, the mechanics of creating a description text bo...
Small csb 3y
csb3625Small Larric von Feldfir 3y

The End Cometh - Winter Wolf Event

Our Winter Wolf Boss event draws near. It's this sunday!You can check out this link to see when it happens in your timezone. There has been slight changes in time, so plz make sure you check it outWinter Wolf Event timeWe meet up in Conarch 15 min...
Member avatar small Lleilwin 3y
Lleilwin3328Member avatar small Lleilwin 3y
Page 1